Are you looking for a delicious and yummy chocolate brownies recipe? This one is so easy to make and it has a delicious ingredient twist to it. These were so good I had to put them away before my kids could eat them all on the spot!
Chocolate Brownies With Avocado & Pistachio
- 200 grams butter
- 200 grams dark cooking chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 slightly over ripe avocados
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a small handful of crushed pistachio
- Pepper & Me Whatevz Mum Salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160ºC.
- Melt the butter and cooking chocolate on a low to medium heat in a pot on the stove. Stir regularly to prevent burning. Remove once melted.
- Mix well together the sugar, eggs and avocado until light and fluffy.
- Sift flour and baking powder into the bowl and then pour in the chocolate and butter mixture. Mix everything together well.
- Pour the chocolate brownie mixture into a greased 20 x 30 baking pan and sprinkle the crushed pistachios and Whatevz Mum Salt over the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. A knife poked into it should come out clean when done.
- Allow to cool before slicing into small squares or triangles and eating.