Goodbye 2016 and hello 2017!
Honestly, I can’t believe it’s a brand new year already! My head is spinning with the speed that the last year has gone. But as with all new years it’s time to set some goals. I don’t do resolutions and I’ve talked about that before. But I do set goals for myself and for my blogging/vlogging life. I find setting goals tend to have more stickability than resolutions do.
My 2017 Blog Goals
- Participate in FOUR blog challenge months: January, April, July & October.
- Try to FIVE blog posts a week in the non-blog challenge months.
- Increase my blog outreach by 25% by the end of the year.
My 2017 Vlog Goals
- Maintain my weekly vlog youtube channel as current.
- Maintain my TWO vlogs a week on my Mummy youtube channel.
- Participate in ONE VEDA month challenge on my Mummy channel.
- Participate in VLOGMAS in December.
- Update my weekly vlog and mummy vlog intros.
My Personal 2017 Goals
- Spend more one-on-one time with each of my children.
- Have more “date time” with Hubby.
- Reach a further 15-20 kg weight loss in my journey.
- Declutter my house from all items not used for more than a couple of months barring special occasion items like Christmas ornaments.
- Improve on storage solutions for the house and garage.
Do you set resolutions for yourself? Or goals? What are you working on this year?