Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies right? But sometimes a biscuit itself just either isn’t enough or crumbles when putting it into a lunchbox for the kids. What about chocolate chip cookie bites instead? All you need is a mini muffin tray and some chocolate chip cookie dough and you have a delicious bite size treat that is enough on it’s own!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
Makes Approx. 48
250 gram butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 4 caps of vanilla essence
- 2.5 cups plain flour
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams chocolate chips
- cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 160ºc (fan forced).
- Mix butter, sugar, condensed milk, and vanilla essence with a mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and fold in until well spread.
- Spray the mini muffin tray with the cooking oil and spoon a teaspoon of dough into each cup.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before tipping them onto a cooling rack.
- Repeat steps 5-7 until all dough is used up.