Lately I’ve been getting into the bliss ball thing. They’re an easy and quick snack with an awesome energy boost that are also great additions to your child’s lunch box. So here’s is one of my kid’s favourite version of bliss balls.
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup raisins/sultanas
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- Extra desiccated coconut
- Soak the goji berries and sultanas in a bowl of boiled water for 10 minutes.
- Remove dried fruit from what is left of the water and put into a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender except the extra coconut.
- Blend until a paste.
- Roll just under a tablespoon amount of the paste into a ball and then cover the ball in coconut.
- Repeat until all paste is gone.
- Put the balls into an airtight container and chill in the fridge.
- Eat whenever.