This is the recipe for the yummy lolly cake balls treat that I posted yesterday. An easy simple idea for parties, lunch boxes and any time treats.
- 4 tablespoons of margarine, melted
- 1/2 tin of lite sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/5 packets of superwine biscuits (or the equivalent), crushed
- 1 packet of small coloured marshmallows (you can find them in the baking section of your local supermarket)
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- Mix the condensed milk with the melted margarine and allow to cool.
- Add the crushed biscuits and marshmallows and mix together.
- With clean, dry hands roll the mixture into bite size balls and place on a large plate or container. (Note: when the mixture gets too sticky to roll in your hands, rewash and dry them before continuing.)
- Using a sieve, sprinkle the coconut and icing sugar lightly over the balls. Turn the balls over to get all sides.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to eat.