Hubby requested some peanut butter goodies this week and because I didn’t have any recipes on hand I had to search online. I found a biscuit recipe on All Recipes that required only 3 ingredients! I was a little skeptical of these peanut butter biscuits but tried it out and I’m pretty pleased with how they turned out! This is the recipe I followed:
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used crunchy)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 175*C.
- Mix all ingredients together well in a bowl.
- Spray a biscuit tray with cooking spray.
- Roll tablespoon amounts of biscuit dough into balls and place on tray.
- Gently press down balls with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and remove from oven while still soft.
- Allow to cool before eating.