Makes Approx. 30
400 grams of mince
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 packet of tomato cup of soup powder
- 2 pinches of dried herbs
- 1 egg
- small bowl of flour
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Put mince, onion, crushed garlic, soup powder, herbs, and egg into a bowl and mix by hand.
- Put oil in pan and heat on medium to high heat.
- While oil is heating, dip hands into flour to stop mince mixture from sticking.
- Remove about a tablespoon size amount of the mince mixture and roll into a ball.
- Set it aside on a plate until ready to cook.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until all mixture is used.
- Once oil and pan are hot add the meatballs to cook.
- Keep turning the meatballs until they are browned all over.
- Turn down heat to low medium and add your preferred pasta sauce to simmer.
- Serve on your choice of pasta.