Simple mini sized filo quiches that are great for dinner or lunch boxes.
- 6 sheets of filo pastry
- Oil spray
- 6 thin slices of champagne ham
- 1 grated courgette
- 1 large flat mushroom sliced into bite size pieces
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon milk
- grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 160*C.
- Spray a muffin tin with the oil.
- Fold each slice of filo pastry until it fits into each bowl of the muffin tin and spray the pastry once in place.
- Spread ham, courgette and mushroom evenly between the pastry bowls.
- Mix the eggs, milk and salt in a separate container and pour carefully into each pastry bowl without spilling outside the pastry.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes or until pastry is golden and egg mix is cooked.