Bite sized all in one breakfast cups that are great to grab as you run out the door!
- 12 sheets of filo pastry
- spray oil
- 2 slices of shoulder bacon (shredded)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of milk
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 tin of baked beans or spaghetti
- 12 hash brown bites or 2 hash browns cut into quarters
- Grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 160*C.
- Spray a muffin tin with the oil.
- Fold 2 sheets of filo carefully into quarters and insert into each muffin slot.
- Spray the pastry in the tin with the oil.
- Place equal amounts of shredded bacon and spaghetti/baked beans into each pastry pot.
- Mix the eggs, milk and salt together and carefully pour over the contents in the pastry pots.
- Place 2 hash brown bites on top of each pastry pot and sprinkle grated cheese over them.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.