Celine is at that precarious stage where nothing Mummy does is done right so here are the top 10 things Mummy does which randomly seems to annoy Celine:
|Grumpy Miss 6|
Mummy suggests she cleans her room… repeatedly.
- Mummy reminds her to shower, brush her hair, brush her teeth etc… repeatedly.
- Mummy won’t let her stay up past her bedtime on a school night.
- Mummy bought/made her a surprise… but it’s apparently in the wrong colour or style; or her brother and sister’s ones are better (even when they’re all EXACTLY the same.
- Mummy didn’t buy her a surprise.
- Mummy won’t let her eat just before dinner.
- Mummy won’t make her fresh sandwiches for her school lunch when she didn’t touch the ones from the day before.
What’s a Mum to do?
- Mummy tells her what to do… all day long.
- Mummy won’t let her go to her friends house… even though they have already organised it at school and everything!
- Mummy hasn’t washed her favourite shirt/skirt/pants/pajamas/dressing gown etc yet and she wants to wear it NOW!
What are some of the things you do or did as a parent that seems to annoy your school child?
Now for a little favour from you readers.
Could you please click the picture on the left to vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs?
Thanking you kindly!