Instant Pudding Biscuits
Makes approx 50
|These biscuits were made with the butterscotch flavour|
175 g butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 packet instant pudding (any flavour is fine)
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoon cornflour
handful of chocolate chips (optional)
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Mix packet of instant pudding.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cornflour into mixture and combine.
- Toss in chocolate chips (if adding).
- Allow batter 5-10 minutes to set.
- Roll into teaspoon sized balls, place on tray and flatten with fork.
- Bake at 180*C for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on rack before serving.