A delicious bacon feta quiche that the whole family will enjoy!
- Cooking spray oil
- 3 slices pre-rolled short savory pastry
- 1/2 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, diced
- 2 slices of shoulder bacon, diced
- 70 g feta, crumbled
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons milk
- salt, pepper and herbs to taste
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Spray a 22 cm baking tin with the cooking oil.
- Place the 3 sheets of pastry one on top of the other with each corner in it’s own spot. Fold the corners over back into the tin.
- Spread out the rings of the leek, the spring onions, bacon and feta inside the pastry.
- Mix the eggs, milk, flour, salt, pepper and herbs into a bowl until well combined and carefully pour over the filling.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Bake in oven at 200*C for 30-40 minutes or until cooked. (Note, temperate and times may change depending on oven type. I used a fan-forced oven.)