A simple roast vege salad that your whole family will enjoy.
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 swede
- 2 parsnips
- 1 eggplant
- 3 courgettes
- 2 onions
- 1 cup button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon garlic wine vinegar
- cracked pepper
- mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Chop all veges but the mushrooms into bite size pieces and place into a roasting dish. Do not put in the mushrooms just yet.
- Drizzle the oil and garlic wine vinegar over the veges and add salt, cracked pepper and mixed herbs to taste.
- Cover with roasting dish with tinfoil and roast in the oven for an hour at 200*C.
- Remove foil, add mushrooms and grated cheese and return to oven for 15-20 minutes.